Friday, November 28, 2008

Merry Penguin


Im not so good at the limited supply challenge but I gave it a go today!LOL! I realized after I had finished my card I still cheated!! I was only supposed to use 3 layers! Oops!! Oh well!! Throw me in jail challenge police!LOL!
Todays challenge is to use an animal image (no more than 3 stamps) and you have to use pink in your card. No more than 3 embellishments or 3 layers. I remembered the 3 embellishment, stamps , and pink part! I pulled out my neglected Merry Muffin set. I love this set it has some of my fave Stampendous images and the cutest sentiments in it! I pulled out this fun KI memories dp b/c it has pink to pair with my penguin. I colored the penguin cupcake using gamsol magic and outlined with copic cool gray no.1 marker. I added dew drops and ribbon from Joanns for my embellishments.
Hope yall had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday!! We had a great day!! I even went shopping this morning with Mama something we've never done before and of course she went reluctantly until she found out Staples had a monitor for $100!LOL! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Neva said...

I am sure you are forgiven. See I have know for yrs you were no good with limits. TeeHee. Cheat or not this is just adorable. love that image and your coloring.