Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fs95 Mike and Ike

Okay so I gave you fair warning you would be seeing more of Mike!LOL!

Congrats to Dawn todays featured stamper. Dawn has a wonderful gallery and is super sweet!! I cased Dawns card here. I love this Mike and Ike image!! I kept Dawns layout b/c I thought it was perfect for this image. I used a snowflake instead of a circle and changed the colors. I colored the image using gamsol magic and added diamond stickles to the snow and snowflake. I used some ribbon from SU theatre ribbon originals. I think its retired but Im not 100% sure.

We didnt get to pull out Christmas decorations yesterday it had rained here all weekend long!! We did go see Bolt yesterday and the kids LOVED it! It was a cute movie! Have a great day!

5 comments:

The Crazy Life of a Navy Wife said...

They're adorable!

Shannan Teubner said...

Ok, you are killing me with these cute Whipper Snapper cards!! Must...resist...

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Fabulous coloring here!

Neva said...

OMGosh Shannon, this is just adorable, love the image and the way you have it colored is fantastic. so cute

StampOwl said...

adorable