Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Superheros Can do it!!



It took me awhile to decide what I wanted to do with todays colors. I wasnt in a Christmas card mood! I've had these Billy images for awhile and decided to make Brayden a card for a BIG test they have coming up after Christmas holidays. He loves superheros (that he calls fight men!LOL!) but what little boy doesnt!?! I colored Billy and his dog using gamsol magic. I wanted to make a "glow" around them but my copic marker wasnt working with me this morning so the glow didnt turn out exactly the way I wanted! I used a sentiment from H & M stamps A time for caring. It was perfect for this card!! I added piercing under the sentiment and along the bottom of the card (dont look too close I think my mat shifted!LOL!) I used Jens sfytt for my layout. I love this fun layout Jen is a layout genius!LOL!

Recipe:

Stamps: Billy, A time for caring

Ink: stazon black, basic gray

Paper: certainly celery prints/cs, textured basic gray, pacific point

Other: prismacolor pencils, gamsol, circle punches, copic markers, paper piercer and mat, pacific point ribbon, dimensionals

2 comments:

Neva said...

He is just adorable and you have colored him so perfect. Love this image.Great job on today's color combo

CraftyC said...

Perfect boys card, and a great image!
Clairex