Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Percy needs shades!


I know its bright but I had to do it!LOL! I got this rainbow sherbert dp in and I just had to use it!I love the colors in it and they were perfect to pair with my Joyride percy from H & M stamps. I even found a prima and matching brad for the colors in my stash. It was just meant to be!LOL! I used todays sketch for my layout. The Percy image is colored using gamsol magic. I used the apricot appeal color I think its Spanish orange in the prismacolor pencils for shadowing so it looks like the sun is glowing all around him. It makes me warm looking at it on this cold dreary day we are having here! Oh and dont you just have to have a car like Percys!??!LOL! Have a great day!
recipe:
Stamps: Joyride Percy
paper: apricot appeal, textured tempting turquiose, green galore, gable green, ga pacific white, rainbow sherbet dp
Ink: versafine onyx
Other: prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Bazzill bitty blooms, MM sherbet brads, dimensionals

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Cuteness...love the penguin! Great interpretation of the SC!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, look at how cute Percy is....and he's in a CAR!! Motorhead Percy!! Love it!

Neva said...

Shannon this is just toooo cute. I love it. Percy is soo kewl cruizin'