Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fs91 The Cats Meow

Congrats to Becca Stamps todays featured stamper! I cased her card here. I changed the stamps but kept the image a cat. I loved her coloring and out of the box or circle on her card!! I changed the colors and dp since her card was a halloween card. Instead I used Washington apple dp since I still had it out on my desk from yesterday. I used alot more designs on this card than I would normally use!! I usually on use one maybe 2 designs of dp on my card so this was a stretch for me!LOL!

I love orange cats!! My fave pet Ive ever had was a orange cat named Rusty. He was a mess!! Isnt this cat from H & M adorable?!!? Im sure going to have fun with this set!!

I'll be back later to share some pics from Halloween and dont forget about the H & M blog hop below!!

5 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon this is just adorable, love this set. Your coloring is fantastic and I love that dp.

Deb said...

Heheh! This is so adorable! That kittie has the cutest expression! Love the way you colored it! Great mix of prints too! LOVE it!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Great job mixing that dp!

Stampinsilvia said...

What an adorable card! I lvoe th kitty and the awesome coloring! Great combo of patterns too! Love it girl!

Michele Kovack said...

Such a cute card! Your coloring is fab!