Friday, November 14, 2008

Turkey Talk

This image cracks me up!! I made this card for this weeks sketch challenge. I colored the whipper snapper image (I think its called Tom turkey) using gamsol magic. I outlined him with copic warm gray no.1 marker. The background is stamped with the retired SU chicken wire background and sponged with close to cocoa.

I forgot to take a pic of the inside but I made this card for my Dad and he has a great sense of humor (most of the time!) so I like to make funny cards for him. So I wrote gobble, gobble, gobble...etc then wrote turkey talk for Happy Thanksgiving! I think he will get a kick out of it!

The kids awars banquet was cute last night. The girls did a pom pom routine. They were so cute!! I dont know about yall but Im so glad its Friday! Lookin forward to chillin out with the kids tonight and coloring some images! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

hehe, what a cute turkey. GREAT job on the coloring!!

Neva said...

whoowee Tom is looking so kewl. Great job of coloring gal. Love it.