Friday, November 28, 2008

Tecc44 Wintergreen Mike

I finally got to do Taylors sketch on Friday!! While we were watching movies last night I colored up some images. I love this Whipper snapper image (you will be seeing more of him!LOL!). Mike is sooo cute!! I saw a card Denise made awhile back and had to have this image!LOL! I colored Mike using gamsol magic and outlined him with copic marker bg10 cool shadow. I used my nesties to cut and emboss the circle. I also embossed the dp on this card which is something Ive been wanting to try. I used the snowflake ef. Its hard to see in the pic but its really cute and something I will be doing again!

While shopping with my Mom one day last week I found this Martha Stewart snowflake punch and snow glitter. I love it!! (told u to get some Mama!!) I added some bling to the center of my snowflake. I sponged all the edges with basic gray. I dont know why Ive been on a sponging kick lately! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, this one is SUPER adorable, Shannon! I love Mike with the Wintergreen DP!

Shannan Teubner said...

Adorable, Shannon!! Your coloring is awesome!

Neva said...

how adorable Shannon, love it, love that dp. Very kauit...

Anonymous said...

ubber, ubber cute...Liann M.

Christyne said...

So, SO cute! Love the colours! TFS.

Unknown said...

This card is perfect...the image, the colors, the balance...it's just perfect!
-Cher