Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pour some sugar on me


Sorry...had to do it!LOL! I sang the song the entire time I was making this card! I needed a break from cleaning and cooking so I made another card for the sketch challenge. On this card I used a sneaky peek from Treehouse stamps. Both of the images I used will be released on Friday Nov. 28. We will be having a release party so come join in on the fun!! This is an individual image and also has a sentiment (Sweet as sugar) that is an individual that I used on the inside of the card which I couldnt get a pic of b/c my batteries died. Sorry!! I think thats why my photo is kinda blurry.
Okay so I made this card in under 15 minutes! Yayyy me!!LOL! I colored the sugar bag with copic makers. I also used some kraft prints for the first time on this card. I love them!!! I think the button kinda throws everything off so Ive already taken it off!LOL! But you tell me what you think!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh YEAH, looooooove Def Leppard. Awesome song!! ...now I'm singin' it too, LOL!

Anita said...

I like the button. Beautiful card!

Neva said...

so Sweet Shannon, love it. great job on this sneak peak.