Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Purely Wild Frogs



I had a hard time with todays color challenge. I finally had to put my card down and go jump in the pool for a little while then come back to it!LOL!

With 2 greens in the color challenge of course the first thing that popped into my head was flowers but I wasnt in a flower mood today. I pulled out Frolicking frogs instead and played with it. I colored the main image with prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. I used copic bg10 cool shadow for the water. I used the spotlight technique on the frogs stamped along the celery panel. I also stamped the frogs on the inside of the card which is something I always forget to do!

Short post today! I havent been feeling all that great! Hopefully I'll be more chatty tommorrow. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Neva said...

eeekkkkk Shannon this is adorable, I LOVE THIS! what a perfect image for today's colors. FANTASTIC JOB!

Neva said...

BYW, so glad you are feeling good enough to stamp today, luv U

Denise Marzec said...

Yep, I agree, awesome image for today's colors. So cute! Toad-ally cool (yeah, crack myself up). :)