Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Trails

Sorry for the last post today but we had some errands to run this morning so I had to put my stampin time off until this afternoon. Todays begins the week long fun of Dirty Dares. The first challenge is from Laurie the queen of vellum. We were to use vellum and she gave several examples of how to use it. I chose to use the vellum over the dp since I love when she does that! I combined the vellum challenge with this weeks MFT sketch challenge. I love this western sky dp its the first time Ive used and it goes great with the MFT Ride em cowgirl. I just love this cowgirl image! I colored her using copic markers-no paper piecing this time. The circle panel is stamped tone on tone with the flower image from Wanted that is in the paisleys on the dp.

Im not sure I love this card I dont know if its the colors or what. Let me know what you think!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Neva said...

Oh Shannon, I tell you what I think, I think it is perfect. Love this. Fantastic job with the vellum.