Thursday, July 24, 2008

Negative Fall Sketch


Im so excited to share with you these adorable sneak peeks from Treehouse stamps. This is an image and sentiment from their Happy Fall Yall set coming soon! Todays ways to use it challenge is negative thoughts. The challenge is to use the negatives of punches, chipboard, etc. I also used Hollys dirty sketch from today. You know I love sketches and Holly is a fantastic stamper so there was no way I could pass that up!LOL!
For my card today I stamped the scarecrow image in pallette noir and colored the image using gamsol magic technique. I cut the image and summer sun oval with my fiskars ovals. The dp I used is American crafts candy corn dp. I love it and the stripes matched the stripes on the scarecrows shirt! How perfect! I punched the oval out of the dp and stamped the sentiment "Happy Fall" onto white and layered under the dp. I used my choc chip marker for the dots around the sentiment and in the top corners. I used choc chip and pumpkin pie ribbon to make my stay put bow. I added 2 silver brads above the ribbon to finish off my card. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Neva said...

Shannon this is just adorable. Love this image and that dp matches the scarecrows jacket so wonderful. Love it.