Monday, July 28, 2008

Cuppacakeabella on a summer picinic


I havent stamped in 2 days! *gasp* I had great plans to stamp the weekend away doing the dirty challenges. Know how many I did??!? Zip! Nada! None!LOL! I hope to try to do a few tommorrow.
This is a card I made Friday for Taylors dirty challenge to use cupcakes and of course I had to combine it with the sketch challenge Taylor hosts on her blog every Friday. I love this fun layout and thought it would be great for showcasing some cute dp. I used 3 patterns from summer picinic dp. I thought the dots on the dp were a cute match for the dots on her dress. I colored bella with gamsol magic. I outlined bella with copic cool gray marker. I colored the dew drop with red prismacolor marker for the cherry. I punched 3 1/2" circles and added clear dew drops. I had to leave off the sentiment b/c I ran out of room!LOL!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon this is adorable, love this bella, and I thought you did not have any cupcakes. Yummy.

Denise Marzec said...

Oooooh, I saw this in the SCS gallery....gorgeous! You did an awesome job with Taylor's sketch, and I L-O-V-E your colors. So perfect for that Bella!