Friday, July 25, 2008

Prehistoric Birdday


School starts here on Aug 7 so I will need lots of kids birthday cards. The class sends a calendar home each month with all the kids birthdays for the month. My kids love to give cards as much as I do.
Todays limited supply challenge is simple birthdays since I messed up last week with the limited part I did keep my layers limited today. My card base is textured apricot appeal. I used the soft sky polka dots prints paper and used dtp for the edges since I didnt layer the paper. I paper pieced the dino from Treehouse stamps with the polka dot apricot appeal paper. I stamped the sentiment from Pun Fun onto the pti white with pumpkin pie ink. I used dtp for the edges of the dino and the white layer. The only embelishment allowed is ribbon so I used my pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon to make my stay put bow. I think this will work for a girl or boy card what do you think?

1 comment:

Neva said...

Shannon this is just too precious. Love this. Love the way you used these colors. Too cute