Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fs56 Amazing Case



Today's featured stamper is Mary aka Petal Pusher. I cased her Solitude of stamping card and changed everything except the layout and theme of the card. I also added faux stitching and some bling (of course!)

I love how my card turned out this morning! I colored the bird and butterfly w/prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. I love the color combo-groovy guava, cool carribean, wild wasabi, choc chip. I stamped the flower from pretty amazing in cool carribean 2x and popped up the center of the flower and added bling. Today is the first time I've used my jumbo eyelets and they were the reason I decided to case the card since I have several packs of MM jumbo eyelets I've yet to use!LOL!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Awesome card, I love the colors that you chose!

Neva said...

Shannon, this is just awesome. You do such wonderful work. Love the faux stitching. We have got to get that sewing machine out.lol.

Ashley said...

Hey Shannon! How have you been?! I've missed you! Oh, how I love this card!!! So Beautiful! Now I'm going to have to buy this set! Thanks a lot! hehehehe!!! i hope you have a great day! Hugs! Ash~
www.ashleyscreativecorner.com