Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Funky Inspiration Colors

Sorry for the late post today but I had to work today and had bus duty at 7:15 this morning(have I said before that Im not a morning personLOL!)

Thank goodness I made another card yesterday so I have something to share w/you today! Beate posted an inspiration challenge on her blog yesterday and I decided to play along. I pulled the colors and flowers from the inspiration. Click on Beate's blog link on the sidebar Fresh and fun.

I've been wanting to try Chat's doodle this flowers and the inspiration piece was a perfect time to do it! I just stamped the large flower from doodle this on pink passion, purely pomegrante, wild wasabi, and tempting turquiose with pallette noir ink. I went over the doodles with my white gel pen. I cut the flower out and used my bones folder to curl the petals. I put a dimensional on the backside of the flower and curled the petals under and attached them to the dimensional. I added some bling to the front of the flower also. I used Jen's sfytt for my layout and used my 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle and square punches. I used the doodle jumbo wheel on all the layers except the black layer.

Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how fabulous, Shannon! LOVE it!