Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pickeltree Blast


I love featured stamper day! Have I said that before!?!LOL! Amy gallery is amazing! I found her gallery a few weeks ago from Beate wsc. She made a beautiful card with the From the garden Hostess stamp.
I cased Amys booglie eyes card and changed the colors, dp, and stamps. I added the sentiment ww punch layer and the brads. I kept the dots on her card but I used the east coast prep dp.
I started with a white card base and cut the dp to 4x5 1/2. I used a plate to make the curve in the turquoise layer. I used the seeing stars jumbo wheel and wheeled tone on tone. The mustard layer is wheeled tone on tone also. I added faux stitching to the mustard layer and the brads. I love the mat pack! I used it for my stitching and to line up my brads! I used Hollys easy peasy ribbon to make my bow usind wild wasabi double stitched ribbon and 1/4" turquoise ribbon from Taylors share. I stamped the sentiment onto wasabi and puched it w/the ww punch to make a tab.
For my main image I stamped the rocket twice once on PTI white and then on Georgia pacific. I colored the GP layer(gamsol magic) and popped it up on the PTI layer. I went over the stars and some of the rocket with my Sakura silver gel pen I received from my Big Sis. I love it!
Hope you have a fabulous Easter day! I will be back later to share the no coloring card.

2 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon, this is just such a fun and cute card. Great job of CASEing. Love the changes you made

Kristine said...

I was thinking of making a card today using this set...THIS IS SOO CUTE!! :) I love the colors you used and the dp. I KNOW!! LOVE the FS and Beate's WSC's :D Have a super week!!