Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Baby Flap


I know you are probably saying HUH!?! from that title.!LOL! Yesterdays technique challenge was to make a flap card. They are super easy to make and super cute! I decided to make Michele a baby card since her shower is this weekend and I havent even made one yet! I used a plate to make my rounded edge on the flap and stamped it tone tone with the stars from background basics. I also used Hollys easy peasy bow. The scalloped image is from So many scallops(SAB). Isnt it cute!?!? Its the first time Ive used it. I wanted to keep the colors simple so I just used white and bashful blue and I used the bashful blue pop (level 1 hostess). I added faux stitching to the pop layer. All edges are distressed and sponged with craft white ink. Now yesterday as I was sponging my phone would NOT stop ringing! I got craft ink all over my hands!LOL! Well the phone calls coming in were for work so I had to hurry and finish my card and get out the door with craft ink on my hands!LOL! Oh well who cares I was working w/4 yr olds. Well as we were eating supper last night my Mom looks over and says who wrote on you w/a marker? I had blue expo marker marks all on my shoulder! Guess the white craft ink wasnt so bad after all!LOL!

1 comment:

Neva said...

WOW, I LOVE THIS. Great baby boy card and I know Michele will also love it. You have such a talent for creation.