Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Scarlet Garden


Todays sketch challenge was difficult for me. I made 2 cards for the sketch. This is my 2nd card and I like it much better than the first card I made. The main image was supposed to be no wider thank 1 1/2" and mine is 1 3/4". I also replaced the B panel with ribbon. I used Basic grey scarlet letter dp matted on black for all my layers. I stamped french script inked in pallette noir on the red layer. On the main image the french script is stamped off once before staming on the dp.
Todays post is going to be cut short for now. Im having major computer issues. You can see my 2nd card on my SCS gallery. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Neva said...

Shannon this is just stunning. Love the details. the dp, the image stamped on top of the background. AWESOME.