Monday, March 17, 2008

Not so Fabulous!

We're back from the beach! We had a great time but Brayden got sick Sat night so he had to ride home with a bucket in his lap for 4 hrs. My poor baby!

I was sure ready to stamp this morning! Its been a week! Well needless to say I should have waited another day!LOL! I am not at all happy w/my card this morning and thats usually the way it goes for me after its been a few days of not stamping. I stamped the tres chic background on basic gray tone on tone. Todays challenge was to used your ink pad and ink up the negative side of the cb folder. I used the swirls folder and old olive ink. I wanted to try the chalkboard technique again and I thought the bold flower image from fabulous flower would work great for the technique. I stamped the flower image in craft white ink and used my sponge daubers to apply the ballet blue chalk.

Have a great day and I'll be back tommorrow with a better card!

2 comments:

Neva said...

You are much too hard on yourself. I think this is very lovely. Great job on todays technique and hope you try another one today or tomorrow this is such a fun technique.

Anonymous said...

very pretty cards on your site! TFS...:-) by from Germany...Silli
http://stampsilli.myblog.de/