Thursday, February 28, 2008

East Coast Prep Superstar


Todays challenge was to make a card inspired by or about music. I thought my new ipodabella fit the challenge perfectly. I used Kirstens Sunday sketck for the layout.
Only Bella could get away w/red hot pants like that!LOL!
I used my SU markers for the dots on her jacket since paper piecing didnt happen today. Dont ask!LOL! The superstar I got from HL last year during one of their 1/2 off acrylic stamps sale. The bella baubles are my new fave embelishments! I put 3 clear baubles on the bottom left of the card. I also added stickles to the"fur" on bellas jacket, the ipod, her bow, and the heart on her pants. This card will go to my cousin for her bday this weekend.
Recipe:
Stamps: idpodabella
Paper: turquiose, real red, mustard, east coast prep dps
Other: wild wasabi ribbon, bella baubles, dimensionals, crystal stickles

4 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon, looks like you are singing to the Bella tune, huh. This is so cute and sassy looking. Love that dp too

Jamie Martin said...

Cute card, great job on the challenge :)

Sew Club said...

Too super cute, Shannon! Thanks for letting me know about your card!!! :) I love that Bella and those colors!

My Paper World said...

She is adorable! very cute card!
Nicola xx