Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dreams and Dragons

I made this card yesterday using the sc. I was inspired by a card Kirsten posted on her blog called Dragon Tails. I borrowed this set from my Mom its an old retired set from SU but I think
its so cute!
I started with a rose red card base. The dp is Daisy D's but I cant remeber the name of it but I got it @ HL a few months ago. I love the colors in it and thought it was perfect for a girly card. The castle in stamped on lavender lace tone on tone. I colored the dragon with prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol. The sentiment is stamped on the dp with stazon black.

I didnt get a chance to make anything today b/c I had to work but hopefully I will get to play tonight before AI comes on!

1 comment:

Neva said...

Shannon, I left a comment the day you loaded this, not sure where it went, Oh Well, here it goes again. This is adorable. Love the dragon and the colors. so cute