Monday, February 11, 2008

Amazing technique


Wow has it really been 11 days since my last post! Last week is a blur to me! My hubby and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on Feb. 2. Feb. 3 brought heartache. A special friend of mine passed away Sunday and its been alot to deal with. I spent most of the last week with the family. They are like my 2nd family and losing Dale was hard on everyone. It would take 2 days to tell you about this past week but Dale was loved and will certainly be missed.
I told my hubby last night how long it had been since I stamped and I was determined to get the kids off to school today and have some good ole fashioned stamping therapy! Todays technique challenge is one I havent tried yet and to be honest its one I didnt want to try but Im glad I did. I actually really like the results of my ink, spray, & smash layer. Im bad about not doing challenges on something I think I wouldnt like to try but Im trying to change that! I got some new goodies 2 weeks ago and havent been able to ink them up so todays challenge was perfect! I used my new Amazing set and pretty petals background for my card. The colors I used were lavender lace, apricot appeal, and certainly celery. I used Beate wsc34 for my layout. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Neva said...

WOW this is totally amazingly AWESOME. You are back in the game girl. Love it

Jeans inky hugs said...

Shannon, So sorry to hear about your friend. Death is never easy.
I will keep you in my prayers.

Dh and I just lost one of our best friends back in Oct. So we know what you're going through.

Take care....and I'm happy to see that you're creating again.