Monday, September 3, 2007

Trick or treaters

Todays challenge was to create a pop up suprise card and let me tell you it was a challenge for me! I did get it finally though. It was hard to get a good pic of the card though. I used MFT fright night to create my card. The trick or treaters image is just darling to me. I colored them w/my SU markers and did some doodling around the image. The card base is only orange and stamped tone on tone w/the candy image from the set. I stamped trick or treat in lovely lilac on the green galore layer. I will try another card later now that I know how to make one.

Hope everyone has a great labor day! Yesterday was an eventful day to say the least I went to my Moms for some stamping therapy and put together everything I needed for the class next week on the way home my car ran hot and I spent about 2 hrs total on the side of the road trying this and that to see if I could make it home. My dad finally had to come tow my car to the house where he fixed it. Thank goodness for my family owning a wrecker service! My sister had to try to top me though and hit a deer last night. When my Mom called me to tell me last night I laughed and said she just cant be left out can she (of course after I knew she was okay!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I love this one bc it reminds me off your 3 out going trick-or-treating. Great job