Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rachel the Scarecrow


Okay this is the last pic Im going to post today. Promise! Im sorry if youre tired of looking at pics of my kids but its my blog and I'll post if I want to!LOL! Just kidding!
Madison had an assigment to make a scarecrow. They sent home the outline and she was to finish making it. We had so much fun making this scarecrow! Madison named her Rachel! Can you believe w/all the dp I have I had none that was fall colors EXCEPT my american crafts paper! I didnt want to use it! I was hoping to find some of my $1 packs of paper to use. No luck! Anyway I helped her trace the scarecrow onto the paper and I did the cutting! (she is the one who chopped her hair!) I let her put the patches and straw on. BTW gluing straw on paper is not easy at all! We also used some sticks from the yard to tie w/hemp on her arms and legs. Isnt she the cutest??!?!!? Im sure she will not make it to class looking like this tommorrow so I had to take a pic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Maddie that Rachel is pretty. Love it.