Monday, September 17, 2007

A little mower

Just a quick post today. Ive havent had a chance to stamp so Im sharing something I made yesterday. I got to make 3 cards in a row yesterday!!!YYYAAAYYYY! I made this card for Danny. The mower and sentiment are from Hambo stamps. Just too cute! The layout is Beate's wsc#19. I love all of her layouts and use them often(as you know well!)

We had eye appointments today and I think I will get my car back tommorrow. FINALLY!

Recipe- paper: summer sun, old olive (cut into strips for the grass), choc chip, ruby red, american crafts dp
ink: timber brown stazon, ruby red
stamps: hambo mower and sentiment, riveting
others: dimensionals, primsacolor pencils, gamsol,old olive ribbon from Taylors share, circle punches, quickutz photo corner, quickutz goosebumpz checkered.

2 comments:

Nancy B said...

Great looking card!

Anonymous said...

Love this mower than you may know ;)