Monday, September 3, 2007

And the Winner is...

#4 Heather Leech! Heather said I laughed when I read your post. I too, use ribbon on almost every card, and am a HH hoarder. I've had the box sitting unused on my shelf for...well since it first came out! I also love brads and am starting to use eyelets again now that I figured out how to use my cropadile!Thanks for a chance at some great goodies!Heather L.

Heather email me @ sadersk@yahoo.com and give me your address and I will get your goodies out to you and let me know your pick of a card from last week to send along w/your goodies.

I read all of your comments and I think just about everyone's favorite embelishment is ribbon and there were all different forgotten embelishments. HH, eyelets, buttons were the most popular forgotten embellies. Thanks to everyone for commenting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather, I never win anything :(