Sunday, September 9, 2007

DSS Big Sis

A friend of mine was in the Divine Secret Siblings on SCS the last round they had. I decided to sign up too and this is my first package from my Big Sis. She is so awesome and we have alot in common. The commitment levels are divided into groups I joined Group A. You have a big sis and a little sis. You receive from your big sis and send to your little sis. You can check out all the deets at SCS under user groups. In group A you send 3+ cards a month and a $5 gift or a $15 gift at the end of the 3 month cycle. Im not sure what the other groups are but I think they are less. Im having alot of fun emailing my big and little sis and getting to know them! A big thank you to my Big Sis!

I hope you are all having a great weekend! I have some things to share from this weekend but it will have to wait until tommorrow. Im still super tired from yesterday and we have a dentist appointments in the morning that are out of town so it will be after lunch before I post tommorrow. I also have a super sweet RAK to share too! Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a thoughtful gift and beautiful card. Wish we had known about Stampin Up when you had a Big Sister years ago.