Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Make and take

Just another quick post yesterday and today have been crazy. All 3 of my little ones had a dentist appointment yesterday and it was out of town then I had a class last night. I have not been able to stamp in 2 days and I think Im starting to get the shakes!LOL!

This is the make and take project from last nights class. Isnt the treat holder so adorable?!?! Nichole is a genius!! A cute and cheap way to send goodies and a 3x3 card is just perfect to go along w/the treats! I still have a couple of cute stories to share but Im so tired so I will have to share later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great job you did at the class Monday night. Had a lot of fun and learned some new stuff too.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just TOO CUTE!