Wednesday, September 5, 2007

sc140 Fabulous Fall flowers

When I saw todays sketch challenge I knew what I wanted to do! I saw a card made by Lauraly using this set and pp. Thanks for the inspiration Laurie!

I stamped the flower on WW inked w/groovy guava layered on textured groovy guava. I used my copper cord under the main image. Instead of a square on the sketch I used my WW punch and used my new set from verve visual for my sentiment. The sending you smiles sentiment is stamped in brillance cosmic copper. I used my MM copper snaps on the ends of my sentiment. The fall flowers dp is layered on really rust and attached to the sahara sand card base.

Really rust is a color I seldom use but alot of the pp in the current catalog has rust in it so I find myself using it ALOT more lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty flower, pp and I love the cord