Thursday, September 20, 2007

Carrots Your Birthday



Okay so Im starting to feel more like a human being today!LOL! This was my card from yesterdays sketch challenge. I wasnt exactly thrilled w/how it turned out but I didnt feel like messing w/it too much. I have a much better version of the sketch I will post tommorrow!

Sometime during the past few days I hit 5,000 on my counter. YAHOO! Thank you all for visiting! I will post some blog candy the first of next week!

Okay on to the card...I used my American crafts dp I love to use for card bases since it has a coordinating solid color on the reverse side. The yellow panel layered w/pumpkin pie is actually the color on the reverse side of this paper. I stamped the sentiment on the yellow panel with black stazon and the strip is old olive with a silver brad. The rabbit and carrot are colored w/SU markers and layered on creamy caramel and bb. On the rabbits tummy, tail, ears and paws I used Tulip puffy paint in Diamond. I got mine at Walmart and I love the dimension it gives! The carrot is popped up on dimensionals. The inside of the card has the rest of the sentiment (A whole bunch) with several carrots stamped in the corner. I love the sentiment and rabbit! Too cute!! The rabbit, carrot, and senitment images are from Hambo stamps.

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

So Cute! Your blog is great, I love your cards and look forward to visiting again!

Anonymous said...

I love this card, it is soo cute.