Friday, September 7, 2007

Silly Bird

Dont you just love this!??!! Hambo stamps are so cute and they make me laugh. This is a card I made for the sketch challenge this week. Ive been without a camera for the past two days so I thought I would share this with you today.


The card base is Paper studio chocolate weave textured cs. The dp is American craft and is matted on summer sun. The ribbon is from Joanns I think the name of it is chartruese. I colored the silly bird with prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. The bird is matted on the reverse side of the dp and then summer sun. Both the bird and sentiment are stamped in Stazon timber brown. The sentiment is layered on pumpkin pie with two silver brads. I used my corner rounder to punch scallops at the bottom of the card base although its hard to see in the photo. I used the scallops on the bottom of the card base to match the dp. I love how this card turned out!

Tommorrow is the Pepper festival here in Omega which is only one block from my house. My kids are so excited they love going to things like that! Today we have Dr. appointments--fun, fun, fun. Brayden has to get 5 shots! OUCH!!! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Deb said...

~Fabulously colourful card, gorgeous!

Nancy B said...

Super Colorful and very cool looking card!

Love the Bird and the paper.


Have fun at the Peper Festival and your group on Monday!!