Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Charm Warm RAK


Check out what I got in the mail!!! I was having an awful day last week and I went to the P.O. to find I had two packages. One was from my secret sister and the second was from Charmaine (charmwarm). I visited Charmaines blog daily she has such super cute style that I love! I try to comment on her cards everyday and one day she made this card with this delicious ribbon! We pm'd back and forth and last week I got this super adorable card and TWO spools of the ribbon I had been drooling over! Can you believe how awesomly sweet she is!??!! Of course I had to pay it forward and share w/my most favorite person and forgot to take a pic before I gave her a spool. Check out Charmaines blog and see her super cute cards!!! Thanks so much Charmaine you made my day!!!
www.oodabugalley.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card and ribbon, in case you did not already know how much I love the ribbon, thought I would tell you again.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Shannon, you are so welcome! So glad I could make your awful day better! Enjoy!