Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wt123 Product Parade

For todays Ways to Use It challenge Shelly wanted us to use our new fave products so here are mine. I LOVE my Baroque Motifs but you guys already knew that right!?!? I also love the bazzill chipboard scallops they are textured and I love just stamping on them but I had to cover a boo-boo on this one so I covered it with DP. I love Basic Greys 6x6 pads they are so perfect for card making. My new order isnt here yet so I had to improvise on the challenge and use things that were new to me!
Stamps: baroque motifs
Paper: Basic black, old olive, Basic Grey scarlet letter DP
Ink: basic black, real red, old olive
Ass. sanding block, cropidile, ribbon from Taylors share, dimensionals, black brads
Come join in on the fun today w/the Dare to get dirty challenges if youre not a fan club member then go ahead and join in on the fun and become a memeber!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nicely done.

Sharon in NE said...

I love the flourish stamp coming out of the corner.