Friday, July 6, 2007

LSC123 Catty Case

I loved today Limited supply challenge because its something I've wanted to do since seeing the new catty. Todays challenge was to case a card in the catty. This year the cards, scrapbook pages, everything is so good. I like all the cards in the catty much better this year! I chose to case the card on page 103 for the new set Ginormous flowers and since I dont have this set yet I improvised. I used the flower from On board Accents and colored it with my Versamagic Pixie dust. I punched a 1" circle out of taken with teal and my little pieces flower was punched with a 1/2" circle. I used my bling from Eclectic Paperie for the center of the little pieces flower. I went around my little pieces image with my white gel pen. My circle cut in the middle of my card was done with my Fiskars. Now my circle was supposed to be 3 1/2" but my flower didnt fit and it messed up while I was cutting it so I had to go to 4". The textured cs is some I got from Walmart. I pierced around the inside of my circle and went over it with the white gel pen. The paper knot on the side of the circle is to cover up an uh-oh and as Kelly always says there are no mistakes just embelishment opportunities! The strips of paper at the top are polka dots and paisley dp and tempting turquiose with turquiose staples. The tab is a 1" circle with grateful from cute converse stamped in regal rose. Sorry the pic isnt that good again today. Im out of batteries here and I think its time to change them again! So off to Walmart we go today! Hope you have a great day! happy stampin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is too cute