Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Gettin Dirty!


If you are not a fan club memeber of SCS you are sure missing out on some stamping fun this week! This week is the 3 year anniversary of the Dirty Dozen so this week the current and past dirty girls are posting challenges. Today we had four challenges. I think there will be four during the weekdays and 8 on Sat. and Sun. There are no time limits and its so fun!
This is one of the cards I made for todays challenges. I love this new Batty for you set its so funny! The Dp is the new Creepy Crawly Dp. FYI the batty for you fits in the 1 3/8" circle punch and the images in the middle you can punch out w/the 1" circle punch to pop them up or stamp in a different color. I did both of the above on this card. The trick or treat image is a stamp I got last fall from Michaels $1 bin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spooky and cute Shannon