Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy Harmony Toile

I love how this card turned out. Even though they are retired these are two sets I will never get rid of Happy Harmony and French Script. They go so great together. One of our challenges during the Dare to get dirty was to make a toile card. Toile means stamping on a white or cream base w/one color. I used very vanilla and blue bayou for my card. I consider these type of cards to be more elegant and for me elegant cards need a simpler layout. I really dont like "busy" elegant cards. My layout is a simple layout w/just three brads under the main image.

I havent completed any of the challenges from yesterday yet but hopefully will get to work on them today or tommorrow and post a few for you. Hope you have a great day! We are heading to Chehaw Park for the day and then going to my kids favorite place to eat LOGAN's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, you have your Mojo back. This is just beautiful. Great job.