Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Turkey Case


Im home today with sick children so after a Dr visit I put them on a cartoon and went to my stamp table. I had no idea what I wanted to stamp! Do you ever have days like that?! I didnt have any images already colored up so I went into my faves and found this turkey card. I colored the WS turkey with copics using colors from the dp and added some shadows with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I forgot how cute this dp was! Ive put myself on restriction from buying any dp (no matter how cute!!) until I go through some of my stash!LOL! Several people are making this very hard and you know who you are!LOL!! So I making sure to also decorate the inside of my cards to go through my stash quicker!LOL! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

So so cute, Shannon!! Hope your kiddos are feeling better soon!

I tried the self imposed buying hiatus.....didn't last long!! LOL! Good luck with that!

Neva said...

What a darling image, great job of coloring. I love this

Dawn B. said...

Doggonit... You have the best stamps.. I think I need to come visit you.. While I am there can you give me some coloring lesssons.. I love this..I tried the motto of no more dp but I drove right by Archivers last weekend and had to stop as we don't have them here.. Chaching...

Hope your kiddies are better soon. We have not gotten it yet..Ugh.

Amy said...

That turkey image is cute, cute, cute and I love the papers you used! Fab card!

Lisa Foster said...

Fantastic Shannon! What a cute turkey! Hope you kiddos are feeling better! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Denise Marzec said...

Oh gosh, how did I miss this card? It's AWESOME!!