Sunday, October 25, 2009

Indian Summer Bella


I made a card today! But I had LOTS of help!LOL! I started with the FS challenge. I chose this card of Rachels to case. She used Indian summer dp and mine just came in the mail last week so I had to use it! I was trying to decide what image to use when I found this card by Linda I had bookmarked. I LOVE how she colored Bella in this and decided to use her card as my coloring inspiration. I used Jens sfytt for my layout. I also used a buttony bow I saw on Joannes blog. See told ya I had lots of help!LOL!
Im so glad to be back to stamping!! We got my new desk put together since I was w/out a computer and cable we decided it was a good time to get everything moved around. I love my desk and we finally have our kitchen table back!!LOL! Now I have my computer at my stamp desk so I colored up some images last night while watching some episodes online I missed while we were without cable. We were are heading to Mamas later to play and color up some images! Hope you have a great Sunday!

10 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon this is just tooo adorable. love your coloring and that dp. Gotta get me somea that stuff. You are totally amazing.

Pam Varnell said...

This is just gorgeous Shannon and your coloring is to die for!!! Hugs.

Amy said...

Beautiful card! The BG is gorgeous and so is the coloring of the Bella image!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh yum on the colors Shannon! I love this Indian Summer paper. Great layered bow too!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome!! I love the rich colors!

Jaspere said...

Bella is looking good. Great card.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Hey, I have that Bella but I don't think I've ever seen her look so good! Fab job!

Unknown said...

This is a beauty and now I need this stamp!

Julia Aston said...

Love the dark colors on this pretty card Shannon - and you wonderful buttony bow!

LindaH said...

WOW! i'm so flattered and so glad that my colouring inspired you! great job on the card!