Sunday, October 18, 2009

Broken break

Well my fall break has NOT turned out the way I planned!LOL!! On Friday my car decided to leave us on the side of the road on our way to Albany for a shopping trip with Mama. So its sitting in the yard until Monday when the shops open. Thankfully my Dad was back in town from his vacation and tow it for me. We got home to find out that in a lightning storm Thursday night lightning struck our cable/internet modem so we also have no tv/internet until Monday! I feel like I've gone back in time!LOL! What did we ever do w/out vehicles, tv, and internet!LOL! Well at least my house is clean since I didnt have anything else to do!LOL! Im at Mama's right now for our birthday dinner. Hope you all had a less eventful weekend than I did!LOL!! Hope to be back tommorrow!

4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Awww when it rains it pours.. I am so sorry that you are not enjoying your break... Hugs to you..Hurry back.

Neva said...

Shannon I so hope the repair man comes early today and not late. I know those 3 kids are going stir crazy w/o cable and their mom suffering from withdrawals from internet tooo..... Love ya, I had a great time Sunday but when I went ot bed I never even rolled over until 5am. LOL

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Oh girl! Can you believe it! But don't worry...Only good things can lie ahead!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh, Shannon! Don't you hate that when it rains, it pours! Hope things are getting fixed up for you right now...thinking of you!