Sunday, October 11, 2009

Apples Emma


Really quick post today. We're all under the weather here and Im trying to get us well before our fall break next week. Dont wanna be sick when we're out of school/work!LOL! I did have time today to put together a card. For todays fs challenge I cased glowbugs card here. I changed everything except the layout and had to tweak it a bit since my image is larger. I colored Emma using copics and added some shaodows and sponging. I pulled out some retired (I think?!) SU dp with apples to pair with her. Have a great day!!

Stamps: Apples emma
Paper: kraft, old olive, real red, tart and tangy dp, white
Ink: bashful blue, copics yg93, yg95, yg97, yg99, r24, r27, r29, e33, e35, e37, e39, e50, e51, e53, e19, e29, e49
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, gamsol, curved rectangle nesties, buttons, red gingham ribbon, twine, dimensionals, sponge

5 comments:

Neva said...

OMGosh I just love this. What a fabulous job of CASEing, coloring, and everything. WOW it is perfect.

Denise Marzec said...

Totally GORGEOUS, Shannon!!

Judy Rozema said...

Adorable - such awesome coloring and a cute layout!

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE how you coloured this!

Pam Varnell said...

Wowzers, I really love how you colored this one. Beautiful.