Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bettys Turkey Ride

I love having images colored up so I can actually post something to share with you! Today Im sharing a card with you I made for Mercys Tuesday sketch challenge. I love doing sketch challenges and Mercy always has a great sketch! I dont usually make Thanksgiving cards but when I saw this adorable image from Pink Cat studio I had to have her...along w/several others!!LOL! I paired her *again* with the Recollections dp from Michaels. I promise this is the last card for awhile using this dp!LOL! I colored Betty using copics and added some shadows using prismacolor pencils. Im really liking the slate gray for shadows with this dp! Mercys sketch had a layer for borders so I thought this MS zig zag border would work since it matches her hat!

7 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

I love these images- they are way too cute!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is adorable, Shannon!!

Amy said...

Awww, she is too cute! And please don't stop using that paper, it's gorgeous! Everything is just perfect, awesome card!

Unknown said...

i am lovin' this image, shannon! i have seen it once before, and it just makes me smile! LOVEIT! great papers, too...and your coloring is fabulous!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Shannon, I don't blame you a bit!! I think this image is such fun!! I'm sure you'll find someone to send it to....you might even make more. So adorable!!

Lori said...

Way too cute Shannon!!

Neva said...

awe Shannon, how have I missed seeing this darling image and creation. fantsatic coloring and paring up that dp. great job