Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jolly by Golly Vivi

I colored up this Vivi elf image over the weekend at Mamas I used the colors from the cosmo cricket dp. We had a great time and I got a few images colored up! Last night I sat down and tried to make a card using the Anyone for Anya sketch and it just didnt happen. I couldnt get my card they way I wanted so when I saw todays sketch challenge on SCS I decided to give it a try with the dp and image I wanted to use. Thankfully it came together so easily! Love when it happens like that! I think she looks so cute and fun paired with this dp!

I am so tired today! We had a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch at the Prek and it was a LOOONNGGG day!LOL!


Stamps: Vivi elf-The greeting farm
Paper: american crafts pink, new leaf and summer sunrise PTI, white, jolly by golly dp
Ink: memento black, copics r24, r27, r29, e50, e51, e53, yg11, yg13, rv17, rv19, rv14, bg13, bg15, bg17. y32, y35, y38, y11, y15, y17
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, gamsol, PTI new leaf ribbon, dimensionals,

3 comments:

Neva said...

Oh Shannon this is just super adorable. Love it.

Lisa Foster said...

This is so adorable! Fantastic colors! What a FUN, FUN card!
Hugs,
Lisa

Amy said...

Love Vivi, she looks so sweet! Fun card the colors couldn't be more perfect for her!