Monday, October 26, 2009

Itty Bitty Bettys Turkey Day


Sorry for the dark photo!! Im not going to like the time change! By the time I finished my card today it was already dark and I still dont have my other photo light since Ive been taking my pics outside.
For todays or I guess I should say tonights card I used this adorable Bitty Betty image. Shes wanting everyone to have a Happy Turkey Day! I paired her with my fave fall paper Recollections from Michaels. I cant wait to see their Christmas paper since I enjoyed using this fall paper so much! I used Julees Mojo sketch and as I was linking it I realized I left off a layer so we'll just pretend the ribbon is that layer!LOL! Hey its Monday and I work with 4 yr olds all day! What do you expect my brains to be like when I get home!LOL! Ive defintely jumped on the digi image train. I love being able to resize them and of course having them right then. Patience is something I was never blessed with!
Recipe: Pink cat studio digi image
paper: unknown mustard cs, recollections dp, white, coredinations blue
Ink: Copics yr23, yr24, e55, e57, e59, e50, e51, e53, e35, e37, e39, bg72, bg75
Accessories: double stitched ribbon from Michaels, dimensionals, prismacolor pencils and gamsol for shadows, button, twine

6 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon this is just too adorable. I love that image and your coloring. I also love tha dp

Denise Marzec said...

Awwww, so cute!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is super cute!

Beth said...

VERY cute - the colors are fabulous!! Great job!

Lori said...

Ha!!!!! How adorable is she!!! Puts a big 'ole smile on a girls face!!!!

Sandra MacLean said...

What a cute stamp Shannon!! And you rocked the MOJO sketch this week! Great job!