Friday, October 9, 2009

Froggy Pumpkin Fun


Todays lsc is Simply "fall"ing. We were to make a fall type card using only stamps, ink and paper. We could use nesties as long as there was a stamped image in the center. Yes I think I cheated a little using the paper piercer but it just needed "something"!LOL! When I think of fall I instantly think Halloween so I used this fun halloween image from PCS. I just love these little frogs!! So cute!! I colored the image using copics and added shadows (which is not showing up very good in the pic!) using prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I sponged versamagic melon chalk ink to the top of the image while it was still in the nestie. A really quick one for today!

Stamps: Froggy fun-PCS digi
Paper: white, Coredinations orange and yellow
Ink: Copics, versamagic melon
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, gamsol, paper piercer

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

oh my goodness isn't this the cutest image, I luv it....what a fun card...fabulous....have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Neva said...

OMGosh Shannon, now this image is just tooo stinkin' cute. Look at those darling frogs playing in that pumpkin. Love our coloring also. Great job on this challenge.

Lisa Foster said...

Oh my goodness! This is just about the cutest image I've ever seen! What a fun card, Shannon! I LOVE it! Happy Saturday! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Emily said...

OMG Shannon! That image just cracks me up:)) Great job of coloring those cute little froggies!