Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Arte Y Pico Award

I got a pm today from peanutbee and look what I got!LOL!
Denise is a fabulous stamper. I found her gallery and blog a couple of weeks ago and I love her style! Check out her blog and gallery and see some of her fabulous creations! Thanks Denise!

Now, the rules of the award are:1. Pick 5 blogs that I consider deserve the award for creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language. 2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone. 3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself. 4. The Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte Y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5. To show these rules.

Now who to pick....

Neva(n5stamper) Scrappin Belle
Amy(pickletree) Pickled Paper Designs
Mary(petalpusher) Stampin Pretty
Holly(toy) Toys Haven
Mary Jo(mjalbright) Beauty lies within

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Thank you so, so much, Shannon!! I can't tell you how much it means that you thought of me! You do beautiful work - I always enjoy your SCS challenge uploads!

Holly said...

Awww, Shannon! What a sweet thing to do! I'm honored to be among this group.. all great stampers (including YOU!). Thanks so much of thinking of me! :)

Peace!