Saturday, April 19, 2008

so many sketches...

so little time!LOL! I was browsin through some of my fave blogs which reminds me I have to update my blog links under awesome blogs. Hopefully I can get that done tommorrow. I found some fabulous sketches I added to my to-stamp list! The first one I did today was from Toys friday sketch. As soon as I saw the sketch I knew it was perfect for the images in Tart and Tangy. I also loved the long card she did in her sample so I made mine long too. The first thing my Mom and I talked about when we saw the set was the possibilities for color combos for the apples since apples are red, green, and golden. I used all three on my card. I also used summer picnic dp. Ive been on a bauble kick this week for some reason. I think Ive added them to every card Ive made!LOL! I just love them! My sentiment is from Verve Visual. I think it was their first release but it works perfect with the WW punch and I havent used the set in forever!



We are going to the races today if the rain will move out of here. The kids are so excited! I will be back tommorrow with some more sketch cards and pics from field day. I couldnt get my camera to work right to post them today! Have a great day!


4 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

This is awesome, Shannon! I love it!

Neva said...

love this Shannon, great job on this tall card. Love the apples in all 3 colors.

LeAnne said...

Very cute! I love how you put the sentiment on!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

What a darling long card!! This is so sweet!! :) TFS!