Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bali Breeze Friend

Im so proud of myself!! Have you noticed Ive actually been using my dp!! YAAYYY for me!! I have this bad habit of buying dp I love it! The colors and designs! Its one of my fave things about cards!! Its just when it comes to using it I get stumped! I even used 2 different pieces on todays card!



I love todays sketch and I'll be making another card later using it. Its a great sketch to use some great dp on! I love the colors in the bali breeze dp! I paired it with true friend. Ive had this set since it came out and only had one image in the set mounted and I think I actually only stamped it once! Bad little stamper!LOL! I used my markers(rose red, old olive, & pumpkin pie) to ink up my flower. The flower image is layered on rose red and taken with teal. The horizontal strip is old olive layered w/teal. I used the pumpkin pie striped ribbon its one of my faves right now! I faux stitched the two layers together and used my white gel pen. I added a clear bauble to the center of my flower and 3 pomegrante baubles to the top right.


We had a field trip today. Brayden's class went to the strawberry patch ( a different one than Madison went to). We picked some yummy strawberries and ate some yummy ice cream! I bought a bottle of strawberry dressing. Ive never even heard of it but it sounded good! The lady said it was similar to raspberry vinagarette but with a strawberry flavor. 25 days of school left!!! YAAYYY!!! They are about to kill me!LOL! I have the girls field day tommorrow so it will be late afternoon again before I post. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon I love this. Great colors and dp to use. love the striped ribobn. yummy.

Neva said...

Shannon I love this. Great colors and dp to use. love the striped ribobn. yummy.