Tuesday, April 8, 2008

cc161 Real Glorious Berry



Todays color challenge was real red, glorious green, and night of navy. I got a visit from Mr. Brown yesterday so I knew I had to use this new tart and tangy set from the mini. I didnt want it at first but quickly changed my mind after seeing everyones cute creations with this set! I love getting sets out of the mini-NO CUTTING! Just pop them out and put em on the block!LOL


For todays card I started with Laurens Saturday sketch that I LOVE! I thought it was perfect for the small images in the tart and tangy set. My glorious green card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The night of navy layer has 2 real red dp

1 3/8" strips attached to it. I added navy and red grosgrain ribbon to the top of the navy layer. The strawberry image is inked w/markers and huffed. I punched the strawberry out w/ 1 1/4" circle punch and layered with the 1 3/8" circle punch and scallop punch. The sentiment is from PTI green thumb. I added piercing on both sides of the sentiment. To finish off my card I added 3 red brads and I think I should have put them on the opposite side looking at it now. Oh well! All in all I think its a pretty cute card hope you do too! Have a great day!




No comments: