Sunday, April 6, 2008

fs61 Amazing afternoon tea

Todays featured stamper is Kristi. I cased her boho flowers card and changed the dp and image. I love the simple layout in Kristi's card so I kept it I added some (bad) faux stitching and changed the ribbon and slider. I dont know what happened to my piercing and stitching this morning!LOL! So we'll just move right on past that!LOL!





Todays is my sister's bday! Happy Birthday!! We are having a get together at her house this afternoon and I have to make her some of my mac & cheese.



I thought I would share a pic of Madison from her field trip on Friday w/you. Can you tell we went to the strawberry patch! The kids loved it! We also got some yummy strawberries!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a beautiful card, Shannon!

Neva said...

Shannon this card is so lovely. Love everything about it. Great job. Love the pics of my Maddie Lou. She is so little her head has enough room for someone else. teehee. Glad you both had fun Friday.

Julia Aston said...

Hi Shannon! love the DP on your card - and your DD looks so cute in the strawberry - wish they were growing here right now!

I've just tagged you on my blog- check it out here:

http://createwithjulia.blogspot.com/2008/04/ive-been-tagged-again-7-more-things.html