Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Featured Stamper Lauraly

My hubby is almost throught with my shelves so I hope to be stamping the day away tommorrow. I thought I would share my fs card from Sunday with you today. Lauraly was the featured stamper and she has an unbelievable gallery. I chose one of her older cards to case. The only things I changed on her card was the dp but still kept the circle theme and I used the flowers cuttlebug folder instead of the spots and dots since it went better with my dp choice. I also added a strip of ribbon and hh w/brads instead of a strip of dp on her card.

Stamps: riveting, its your birthday
Paper: paper studio dp, wild wasabi, so saffron, real red
ink: real red, so saffron, bashful blue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I do love this. This is just beautiful.